Cryptozoology forums > General Cryptozoology > Gallery talk > view thread
Re: Khat Hansen
posted Thu, Jan 20 2011, 5:00pm
Khat Hansen if a fraud and her 'photos' have been lifted from the net. We have a member here who has investigated her and proven it to my satisfaction. When approached on her site and given an opportunity to reply and defend herself, she deletes those posts and bans anyone asking even the most benign of questions.

We operate differently here, hence I'm allowing you to post, although I will not accept any of the pictures you tried to post, due to copyright infringement issues. How long you stay here and whether or not you ever gain 'Cleared' status depends on how you conduct yourself. That's an important point for you to consider, because I'll warn you now, you're going to catch some heat if you post here.

Still, you're more than welcome to visit and post as long as you remain civil. I will do my utmost to see that you are treated well and respectfully, as long as you do likewise.

Enjoy our site.
posted Thu, Jan 20 2011, 9:54pm
Nice filter, Gerry.

-Irish
posted Thu, Jan 20 2011, 10:14pm
Didn't have much of a choice. Don't want to be accused of the same tactics as Khat's site engages in.
posted Thu, Jan 20 2011, 10:18pm
I agree 100 percent. Again, nice approach and moderation.
posted Fri, Jan 21 2011, 4:38pm
Thanks, Irish.
posted Fri, Jan 21 2011, 3:37am
Haha. Coleman does that sometimes at mundo. If you don't believe in BF you are BS.

I think it's a cowardly thing to do.

But at least now I know who Khat Hansen is. Nice name =)
posted Fri, Jan 21 2011, 4:54pm
I've heard that about Loren, but he is nothing like Khat. Here entire persona, perhaps her entire existence if a fraud. Coleman may have some idiosyncrasies, but we know he's real.
posted Sat, Jan 22 2011, 6:31am
That is why I wrote SOMETIMES.

The thing is with people like him is that he only wants believers within his club. Us Satanists...Err.. Skeptics are not welcome, even if we have a passion for CZ and wish to find a fancy, exotic animal from legends one day. After saying
2Well, the PG film could be a hoax" you pretty much turn into an outcast. Cowardly thing to do if you ask me. But yes, Coleman is better than Khat (damn I love that name. Must be a joke, right?) but still not good enough.
posted Sat, Jan 22 2011, 11:53am
Loren's site always seemed to me more of a news site and less a forum such as this. I don't know if that makes a difference of not.
posted Sat, Jan 22 2011, 8:19pm
A difference OR not, not? ;)

For me it's a blog. But an open blog site should allow for everyones opinion, no matter what your beliefs is. Now if it was a Creationist site I would just laugh, but at a CZ site it's kinda sad. Well those are my opinions at least. I don't like cowards, can't change it.
posted Sun, Jan 23 2011, 5:56am
Yes, or, of course. Just a typical typo.
posted Sun, Jan 23 2011, 9:56pm
Heat? That is like saying the surface of the sun is "warm". Thanks Gerry.
posted Sun, Jan 23 2011, 10:08pm
Well, I think it's a lot cooler at night, right?

Close Window