Cryptozoology forums > Debates > Cryptozoological debates > view thread
The Bigfoot UFO Connection
posted Thu, Sep 22 2011, 11:56pm
I know there are Bigfoot researchers and others that cringe when this is brought up...but, fact is there has been numerous reports of bigfoot and bigfoot-like creatures seen entering and leaving a landed UFO. It has been reported for decades all over the world. We have had numerous reports of this right here in Wisconsin as well.
So the question is, are these bigfoot all the same? Is the connection only with certain ones? And what could be the idea or agenda behind this if these reports are true?
I recall reading were the American indians believed that bigfoot was brought here by people from the sky.
Thoughts?
oO
posted Sat, Sep 24 2011, 7:12am
"Thoughts?"

You really want me to express my thoughts on that?
Re: The Bigfoot UFO Connection
posted Sat, Sep 24 2011, 12:00pm
I suppose they could be somebody's pets. Maybe they are only let out for a pee, but then they run off sometimes.
posted Thu, Oct 6 2011, 2:53pm
This was very funny....well done.
posted Sat, Sep 24 2011, 4:39pm
They're alien droids man. I keep trying to tell everyone that, but no one will listen to me.

posted Sun, Sep 25 2011, 3:58pm
I think the "hair" is actually an advanced insulating material, being a blend of
RCC and LI-900, known historically as "dwarf mail". It blends nicely into the woodland, but can also survive re-entry temperatures if the seals fail on the way down.

RMM may confirm this, if he is allowed to by Security.
posted Sun, Oct 23 2011, 12:34pm
Yep. I knew the cat would jump out of the bag sooner or later... both materials are the product of reverse engineering of BF hairs. The Men In Black found some hairs stuck on a barbed-wire fence and voil...

Must leave you now to open the door before them Men In Black demolish it...
posted Mon, Sep 26 2011, 9:15am
All you have to do is watch Star Wars to see the answer to this one it's obviously Chewbacca + his kind just dropping by to say hi
posted Mon, Sep 26 2011, 4:21pm
Aliens are dropping in here all the time.

Even in the 1st century AD.
posted Wed, Sep 28 2011, 4:02am
"PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY"!
posted Mon, Nov 21 2011, 3:52pm
Highly doubt it. Unless they have some pretty good evidence, only then would I believe it. Like, some people say Bigfoot is on mars, I call them crazy!
posted Fri, Feb 17 2012, 2:07pm
Ok then bigfoot is on pluto, and they are comming here in big numbers because they just got word that their planet which is very cold. Thus the long hair for warmth, was demoted to a "dwarf planet"... they are suppose to get here december twenty first of this year to kill most humans, but I know I will live because I have always considered it to still be a full fledge planet.

Close Window