Cryptozoology forums > General Cryptozoology > Main lobby > view thread
Exposing a BF fraud on Facebook
posted Fri, Aug 28 2009, 6:45pm
Hello boys and girls, just wanted to bring something to your attention. There is a group of people who have created a Facebook page and are out to expose a bigfoot Queen by the name of Khat Hansen. They are using the name, Khat Hasben, but everyone in the bf circle knows who Khat Hansen is, at least I do now. =)

She is more out there than Janice carter it seems. They are trying to get everyone to join and add to their friends to spread the word about this fraud. She has a website, Catherines Pathways in Light - Because we all create our own realities , which seems to be a pain to join.

She has a cult like following and you get banned for asking her anything she doesn't want to answer. Even our Gerry Bacon got banned. He asked her about her claim of spending $4000 for Jeff Meldrum, her good friend, to have the dna tested on the Monster Quest episode, 'Sasquatch Attacks'. You know the one where bf supposedly stepped on a nail, and they collected dna. Gerry said that he wrote to Meldrum, who doesn't know Khat or her money.

I have been reading up on Khat on the web, and her bf claims, and her Ant and Snake people, who are the true aliens, she says. And she blames everything on the Illuminati. (there ya go General Veers, right up your alley) lol

I joined today, and am watching for more things that they are adding. She seems to be good at stealing pics from other sites, and fake pics of herself. Gerry, Stu, Cisco, and PJ are all members as well. They have reported that she even stole pics from this site, and used them as her own. She needs to be stopped.

For those who want to join, Facebook
Re: Exposing a BF fraud on Facebook
posted Fri, Aug 28 2009, 7:04pm
"Even our Gerry Bacon got banned..."

WELL ITS ABOUT DAMNED TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 8:58am
ROFLMAO! Thanks, John. :0)
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 3:42am
Checking it out - should be interesting.

If she's stealing pics, then the people whose pics they are need to speak up, and report her. At the least, Facebook could boot her for that.
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 9:01am
The page on Facebook is set up to expose her. Her page is somewhere else, LGE. Cherokee thought, and rightfully, that with the popularity of Facebook, it would be the best way to get the word about this fraud out. She is actually worse than Jan Carter ever thought of being. At least Jan didn't steal pictures (that we know of) and she had the cajones to face a moderate level of heat from her detractors. This Khat is a hit and run nut case.
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 4:56pm
Gerry is being humble you guys, he is the one who suggested Facebook. I asked Gerry for help a couple of weeks ago, to see how we could expose her.

I wanted to keep my identity secret for awhile, because her 'fans' are a very loyal bunch, and they scare the bejeezus outta me. But it seems like the cat is outta the bag.
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 5:07pm
This woman also claimed to know Dr. Jeff Meldrum for years, good friends and all. On the Monsterquest episode, 'Sasquatch Attacks', Meldrum and 2 others found dna on some nails that a sasquatch supposedly stepped on. Remember the show? She said she personally spent $4000 to have them test the DNA. Gerry contacted Dr. Meldrum, and he said he didn't know her, and she did not give them any money for testing.

She is so full of lies.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 2:12am
Well, will check and see if I got accepted as a friend, in any case, and report back what I find out. Anything specific to be looking for? Happy to post screen shots if that helps.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 2:14am
Ah. So where do we look for her page? Except for here, not really known in such circles, so should be able to get some info.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 8:28am
linky" target="_new">Here ya go green eyed lady. Be careful, and, don't be fooled
linky
posted Fri, Sep 18 2009, 11:35pm
Always careful, but appreciate the warning. Pretty hard to fool in general, too, regardless of some cryptid ideas I enjoy entertaining.
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 10:22am
I got a facebook message about that, but when I clicked on it, it gave me some confusing message.
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 10:38am
Stealing pictures eh? Well, she'd better not steal any of mine >:-(...or else be prepared to face the wrath of Kryptomaniak!! Thanks, Cherokee, for the heads up! :-))
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 3:17pm
so what's the woman's real name? i want to google her. i went to her site, but it just says "this page was created by khat" and you can't even access her welcome page unless you're already a member (pretty unwelcoming).

if you're determined to out her as a fraud and stop her influencing others, then there is no reason to keep her identity pseudonymous. won't the public be best served by knowing who she is?
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 3:33pm
she claims to be a an archeologist with 20 years of filed work in latin america, focusing on pre-colombian peoples. she also claims to a choctaw medicine woman.

if we have her real name, both of these claims can be verified, and if either is found false it would make a huge statement about her general credibility.
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 3:57pm
*field work*

so, just a little googling has revealed much, this khat proudly self identifies as a choctaw "soul eater" and goes on to say this a term for an empathic healer who "eats" the bad things that have been troubling you out of your soul. the problem is that the only figure the choctaw actually refer to as a "soul eater" is actually a demon.

so she's probably not choctaw. i'd bet she's not indian at all. and lying about being native to increase your new-age cred with gullible saps is something that people really hate, real indians especially hate it. get her real name and real or claimed ancestors and there are several native discussion boards online that can confirm them if there's any truth to her claims. they were very helpful in revealing that the "native american religion" "the nemenhah" that figured in the daniel hauser chemo-refusal saga, was in no way native and the founder was a white mormon dude falsely claiming lakota heritage, they'd even sued him to get him to stop fraudulently claiming an affiliation w/them.

so if khat isn't choctaw i'm sure they'd be interested in how she's using that angle for self promotion.
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 5:01pm
I never want to give more time to exposing a fake or fake person than I do to study,

This lady sounds like your basic paranormal frosted flake,
I never understood why about 9 out of 10 epic paranormal events has some person involved who makes my own eccentrics seem average.

An example,
A number of years ago I kept seeing various Bigfoot shows with the same fellow telling his account of seeing Bigfoot, problem was his story was very different show to show,
I Googled his name and while his connection with BF was small he was all over "other" just as esoteric themes,
I actually tracked down his listed phone number called him and spoke for about 2 hours,
I started with..."I mean no offense but why did your story change show to show?"
His replies reflected in his rather claim demure, he explained to me the shows pretty much told him what he could not could not say,
He went on to tell me the "whole" story, and then it was clear to me why the TV shows censored him,
It was very intriguing, and while I don't want to go into details here he had BF all intertwined with UFO's and for an account to have so much detail he didn't get one picture nor save any of the physical evidence,
I hung up thinking he was a very kind fellow but i had no greater conviction on Bigfoot.

Do I personally believe his story...No, not at all, Do I believe that he thinks it happened that way? perhaps,

My point is,
After I look at the gal spelling "Cat" K.h.a.t her web sites front page and the info given in this post I will say while I have no idea if she really experienced her claims, I am not using any of her tales as any valid proof of anything,
On a side note I am native American, and wish I had a dime for every geek who says they are too, seems several years ago it got cool to be an "injun"

So with all that said I believe the "Khat" is out of the bag and I will waste no more time on her,
Cheers,
P.
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 5:21pm
Sorry I forgot about something,
What about the country gal on MQ I believe it was that said she grew up with bigfoot and he came and got garlic from her and she pulled his hair, has anyone gone to war on her like this Khat girl?
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 5:49pm
Just get here, did you?

That was the biggest war of all. Just go to the search fuction and type "Coolgranny" into the "search on poster" field, then click away on the results.

Here is a sample: Carter Farm
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 8:57pm
I had already blown this Khatwoman off the first time I read about her, only I don't remember where. I have no intention of joining her Facebook cult, or attempting to, or Googling her, or even thinking about such a schizophrenic psychomaniac. IMO, Janice Carter's main problem is that she's a pathological liar (her claiming to be no-kill instead of pro-kill is my number one issue with her), but at least she is not a total schizophrenic, just hungry for money and celebrity. Sounds like this Khatwoman is about five cans short of a six-pack, so why would anybody waste their time trying to expose her? She's doing a fine job already of exposing herself for the nut that she is. :D
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 8:48am
They are worried because some people seem to be buying in to her story, Ella. I can still remember the damage Jan caused to some credible researchers.
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 7:36pm
Gerry, if some people are buying into this meltdown's story, then they're crazier than she is. Yes, Jan caused some damage to Will Duncan, I remember--he found hair, scat, footprints and tree structures, as I recall, but no evidence of living Bigfoots in the flesh. I believe there were once indeed BF living there on that farm, but are long gone into the montane forests. The farm has switched ownership and been leveled. But like I said, my big issue with Janice is that she claims to be a no-kill "Bigfoot protector" but I'm convinced that she would kill one in a hot minute if she could, just for money and celebrity. She allegedly invited some pro-kill researchers to her farm for that purpose, in any case. How dishonest is that? She also discredited poor Mary Green for good. And like with you, Mary is not speaking to me and never will again, just because I called Jan a liar (words to that effect) right here on this board a few years ago. Janice also claimed to be in telepathic communication with her BF from her former farm on a daily basis and knew where they were hiding. How mad is that?

In any case, this Khat woman makes Janice Carter look like the picture of good mental health, sounds like to me, and I doubt if her 15 minutes of fame will last any longer than that.
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 4:54pm
Her name is Khat Hansen. Now when you are reading about her, DO NOT drink anything, because you will be shooting it out your nose, and laughing yourself stupid. I garauntee it. =)
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 2:18am
here's the thing, transcripts of several interviews she's given are all over the web, and they oddly all begin w/a version of "and how would you like to be addressed?" to which she replies "my name is khat hansen". this seems very much like a question you'd only ask someone if there was uncertainty over what name they wanted used because they've gone by several names. it's very likely that at one point she used "kath or katherine/catherine" instead (based on the domain name of her website), and her birth name may be totally different.

and none of those pictures are likely to be her, as they all look both modern and feature young women, but anyone who's gained a degree in archeology, logged at least 20 years of field work, and been retired for some time must be at least in their fifties.

i'm betting that her whole background is a lie, choctaw heritage, archeologist, BFs and all. why waste any time on her? crazy people on the web will always gain acolytes, that's just the way it works.
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 5:03pm
Becca, I've never seen you put up so many "wanted posters" before. Are her crimes that great? She seems to be just another fringe proponent, like Neal and Chanda, but with an agenda, like Tom and Matt.

Gullible people are likley to believe her no matter what anyone says against her. It might even make them determined to believe all the more. It's all a part of the "need to believe".

If all this is frustrating you, I respectfully suggest you point her out and then calmly step away; people like her just aren't worth it.

Here is an alleged image of "Khat Hansen". If it's not here, it's probably because Cisco was told it's copyrighted. But I'm pretty sure if I searched through duty free photos long enough, I'd find this one.

posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 9:00pm
Hey Karl. I have several pictures of Khat, and they are all different. She even had a Megan Fox pic that she claims is here. You know, as well as I, that we have been dealing with these bf yahoos for far too long. From Janice Carter, to Nammi Speaks, to Khat Hansen.

When I read about her accepting money and gifts, THAT set me off. And when I saw that she stole one of the CZ.com pics and said was her own. I decided to do something. After reading about her cult like following, I knew I couldn't just point a finger and walk away. It wouldn't have done any good.

I'm am so tired of Cryptozoology being thrown in with all of the other laughable fields. It's wrong, and maybe I'm just so tired of being a patsy, and door mat.

I was lucky enough to have a group of friends with the same goal as mine, to stop this woman before she goes too far. You need to read her site Karl, and Gerry will tell you, she is crazy. And the kids on her site that she spews this garbage to. They follow her like the Pied Piper. It makes my skin crawl. She probably wouldn't accept you as a member, unless you showed adoration to her, then she might.

Maybe I have finally grown some cahones. You guys know me, I just walk away when the shit hits the fan. I hate confrontation, and arguing and all of the stressful posts.

Well, I have finally taken a stand, and have good friends helping.

If you guys don't hear from me in awhile, I'm prolly bf mulch. =)
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 1:39am
Count on me, chero. There's plenty "zumbaos" around.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 9:59am
We all have our crusades, Becca. Yours will be an ongoing one, because "Khat" is just one of many who are very much like her. In my opinion, she's just trying to move into the spot left empty by EB. If she didn't do it, someone else would.

You might succeed in exposing her and convincing many of her followers to dump her, but then another just like her will move into that empty spot and gain a new following.

It's never going to end, there are just too many eccentric and gullible people in the world; it's nearly impossible to protect cryptozoology from the fringe element.

But if it gives you something to do, by all means, go for it. I'll never convince everyone of the unlikely existence of extraordinary cryptids, and yet here I am, continually plugging away.

I would have no desire to join such a sight, even if she didn't automatically ban all skeptics. And quite frankly, I'm not entirely accepted as a member here, so much as a close-minded thorn in the cryptid believer's side.

Knock yourself out Becca; I may not always agree with you in this endeavor, but I'll still luv ya and back you up.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 10:13am
Thank you Karl, ))BIGHUG)).

I am not going to have any steam left after this one. I just wanted to make a stand before I got to old to even stand anymore. =)

And I personally would never have joined her site on my own either, but after I heard from several others about her, I had to go and see for myself, didn't want to take their word for it. And....wow.

Have a good day, Sir Karl, and I feel better knowing I have you behind me, even if it is only in spirit. Thank you.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 12:06pm
HI Cher, well I tried to become a member of her site, but the Khat must be out of the bag (pardon the pun)Heheh. As I thought I was denied. She musta did a little web search on me and didn't like the results. Oh well I get an "A" for effort.

Joe
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 9:24pm
Why, you cryptozoologist, you. =)

Your reputation precedes you.

Thanks Joe.
Re: EB has resurrected
posted Sat, Aug 29 2009, 8:47pm
:-D
Re: EB has resurrected
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 8:53am
She actually claims on her site that EB was a major influence on her.
Re: EB has resurrected! Oh no, no, OMG!
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 10:54pm
Well, I can truthfully claim that I was a major influence on EB by aggravating him 24/7. Everything I posted was abrasive to him, and I did that intentionally, hee hee. He often banned me from his board and even posted in the introduction to his message board, "This board is still Ella-free!" Bless his heart, I honestly miss him and hope he's resting in peace now.

I looked up her photos on Google and have a problem with her alleged age. She says she has been an archeologist for 20 years. That would imply at least a Masters degree if not more. Yet she looks barely 30, IF THAT. Did she start to the university at the age of five or younger? Great balls of fire, how much does she expect people with even an IQ of room temperature to believe? Yeccchhh!
Re: EB has resurrected! Oh no, no, OMG!
posted Tue, Sep 1 2009, 9:21pm
I believe she will be 47 soon, Ella. She met her first bf when she was 5, and that was over 40 years ago, she says. Yet no pictures. Same old story.....

Unless you want to count the pictures that she says are bf, but are actually gorillas, bonobos monkeys, and stolen pics from other sites. Then she has gobs pictures. =)
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 7:44am
Blizzard Force standing by...
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 8:32am
Veers, when I read all about her Illuminati hate campaign, I thought of you the whole time, thinking, 'Veers would love this shit'!!

I think she said the Illuminati are actually a type of alien. hehe
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 8:40am
lol... well some argue that the illuminati are all lizard people, but then again most arguments also point to said reptilians as claiming to be Earth's original inhabitants sooooooo...

meh, kill em all.
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 10:57pm
Oh, he's cute! And the little 4-legged robots above his picture look like some kind of newfangled agricultural harvesting machine. :)
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 8:33am
EXCELLENT Becca!
She and others put A LOT of time into this folks, and it needed to be done (Sadly)!
Policing our own is a sign of people that really want to know the truth…
So if it ain’t so don’t post it! People here (and other sites) want to know the truth and some are VERY good at rooting out lies! This is a case in point..

Mark
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 4:55pm
Truth ... who's version? (At this point I tried twice to link to an emoticon--from two different sites--to show I'm just being playful, but each time I did, the new server detected harmful code and kicked me off the site--perhaps it rejects gifs. So I have to do this instead):
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 8:10pm
Well my friend, a truth that does not involved taking photo's from other sites on the world wide web and claiming that 'you' took the the picture yourself... Hansen did that! (Among of things...)

Mark
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 9:24pm
It doesn't matter anyway. Someone named "Judi" has placed a protective spirit around the website. There's nothing we can do now....
:::guffaw:::
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 9:29pm
Yeah, I was wondering what that crazy force field thing was all about. lol
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 8:34am
I received the message from "Khat Hasben". "She" was asking for me to confirm a friendship. I didn't catch on at first that Cherokee and Gerry, among others, were behind this attempt. So, to this I have the following comments:

When I was feuding with Chanda SuperSecret, alias "Nammi Speaks", "Cedareyes", "Hunter's Helper" and a dozen other pen names, I was often chastised for my criticism. When I held fast in my support of M.K. Davis and his theories I was raked over the coals for my support and banned after I made an off handed comment to Rangoon. During that incident I made my film concerning Davis's methods and evidence available for free to more than 30 people on this site to demonstrate that I was interested in the subject, not the profits. But there are still those who claim I have a "stake" in the realities of the PG film and the newest controversy surrounding that. Yet here in front of me are members that I highly respect who are responsible for a smear campaign that, in my opinion, exceeds all of the above.

What makes people think that, under any circumstances, they can summarily accuse, judge and execute a person's character, no matter what their differences are? Is this person guilty of an horrendous crime? Is this person a criminal? If so, alert the proper authorities, not take some misguided form of "justice" into your own hands.

There is a novel written by Nathaniel Hawthorne that stars people like yourselves as the antagonists. The novel is "The Scarlet Letter". Read it and see yourselves.

I bid you adieu.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 9:52am
I respect you John, and your dedication to your film projects. I've personally never had any problems with you. But this isn't a smear campaign against her. No. This is to show the truth to everyone. On the Facebook page, it says to please share your thoughts on Khat. We don't care if they are good or bad. We welcome her fans and her enemies.

This woman has been proven to be a fraud. How can you of all people, with your knowledge of BF and your BF projects, just sit back and look the other way? She is making a mockery of you, and any other person, who has worked damned hard to prove the existence of BF.

I cannot just sit back and do nothing. And I won't.

I'm tired of revealing to people, when they ask what I like to do, that I love cryptozoology, just to see this little smirk or look pass over their face. This field is NEVER going to be taken seriously with people like her, and Chanda, and Janice, and the next whatever that comes along, playing everyone for fools.

I can't believe I'm hearing this from you, John. You of all people, know what it's like to be ridiculed and mocked because of what you believe in.

It really saddens me that you have turned your back to me on this, when I'm the one that has put my name and measley reputation on the line to stop this woman, for you and every other serious researcher. Bigfoot was never really my thing. You guys know I'm a black panther kinda girl. =)

But I still adore you John, please know that. And I am sorry you feel this way.

Friends?
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 5:07pm
Check your email.
Stop the lies John
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 5:57am
Davis and his theories I was raked over the coals for my support and banned after I made an off handed comment to Rangoon.

You weren't banned for an "off hand" comment. Gerry isn't like that atall and is a very fair man. You got banned for threatening John.
Re: Stop the lies John
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 7:37am
Paul,

You are doing it again. I must consider the source this time instead of letting myself get angry. Please refrain from calling me a liar. I am not. Have some common decency for a change.
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 11:13am
You are doing it again.

What pointing out the truth? You did lie and insulted Gerry's integrity at that. Where is your sense of decency? Gerry doesn't ban people for offhand comments as you try to say. It takes something far more serious in my experience here.

You mentioned me in your post about being banned and making it sound like it was a small matter when it wasn't. Perhaps that's an example of YOU doing it again.

Here's what we can do. You leave me out of your posts sir and I shall leave you out of mine.

Fair?
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 11:51am
Sorry Paul, but I don't negotiate with those out for the last word as you always are, or those who twist statements to their own agenda. Post what you will, most of the people here know how you operate. If it makes you feel better about yourself to post about me, have at it sir. My only posts about you have been in response to yours.
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 12:03pm
My only posts about you have been in response to yours.

You're funny! And shouldn't honest people respond to lies John?

most of the people here know how you operate

And right people do know me here and that the truth is my only agenda! Again let me point out that you twist the truth not I! You stated that Gerry Banned you because of something you said to me offhanded...which isn't a reason Gerry ban's people. You are attempting to gain sympathy! How Pathetic!

Have the last word if you like...you have nothing of value to say anyway!
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 2:42pm
Thank you, Paul, I will. You hijacked the topic line of this post to slam me for something that happened a year or more ago? You are only interested in the truth as you know it, making everyone else a liar.
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 3:57pm
You're the one that brought up being banned by Gerry for an "offhanded remark" and you know dam well that wasn't the case.

Joe
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 4:40pm
Thanks Joe! I gave him his last word,but thanks for remembering. I have only two enemies in this life which are...... beer and ice cream. And a whole lot more friends...

goon
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 8:59am
Actually, John, it's not a smear campaign. Cherokee has proven that many of the pictures on her site are stolen. I've disproved her claims about being good friends with Jeff Meldrum and using four grand of her own money to have the Snellgrove hair tested. I will try to drop you an email in a bit, John.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 10:11am
having never heard of this person before, perhaps the facebook page is helping her (any publicity is good publicity) more than hurting her.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 12:59pm
If somebody is clearly an attention seeker, giving them attention will just add fuel to the fire. Best way to deal with this person is to ignore them. I'm not sure "she needs to be stopped" so much, as the normal world has never heard of her, nor will they give her two seconds of their time.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 7:57pm
My advice in not being traced is to give alias info,use re-mailers,and please scratch this post from the site immediately,I'm not just being paranoid:this site is meant to be accessible and therefore has next to no front-door security.
PS:I agree wholehartedly about her fraudulently claiming to be Choctaw:I'm only a quarter and my skin is at least 4 times as dark.She may be using a pic of herself for the above,but probably turned it to black&white so that she would look less Caucasian.
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 9:59pm
It would seem to me that creating a "FRAUDULENT" web site is stooping to the very thing you all are complaining about. I agree that if you don't want to be part of her world......DON'T. Let people make up their own mind and look into your own closets before talking trash about the beliefs of someone else. I know I am new here....but is everything that someone does is met with a stone wall of one sided criticism. I don't know if I want to be part of this site. It appears to be a cliche of Hippocrates. And this is the stand I would take if I visited her site and did not like it.
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 9:00am
What is fraudulent about the Facebook website?
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 6:57pm
Welcome bendo.

I can assure you, we have done absolutely nothing fraudulant. Unlike Khat, the woman you are here for. Unless you are Khat. It doesn't matter. Khat is welcome here also, but not her phony stories or pictures.

This is a cryptozoology site, along with a few other topics, and we don't take kindly to frauds or people trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

They will be promptly chewed up and spit out.

But, if you want to come here and be a part of this group and share with this community, we welcome one and all. We love our noobs, most of the time. =) And we love to hear about your sightings and experiences.

So please come and stay awhile. The only person you really need to look out for, is the big trucker with the lavender sequeined thong. He is such a flirt.
posted Thu, Sep 10 2009, 10:48am
Well I am "NOT" here for Khat....and I am "NOT" Khat. I do agree with what most are saying in that your "exposing" her has just made more people aware of her. And as for Gerry's comment..What is fraudulent about the Facebook website? Is there a Khat Habsen? Is not creating a website in a false name and signing the statement on facebook when you start a new page there a violation of their guidelines? I did however go to her site and looked around. It did not suit my tastes so I left. I did not see anything there that would show up in a google search so I guess the rest of the cryptid world is safe.

I also believe IMO that this is more of a personal vendetta. The world is made up of all kinds. Every one of them have right to there views, points, and ideas. Just as you have the right to complain about it. As I said before....if you don't like what she is doing or her point of view, don't go there. You have posted 2 pictures that you have obviously downloaded from her site.....is this not stealing her pics for your own use. By the way, they are large canine tracks that could be from a large dog or wolf. Most "pet" dogs have short claws. I do not get to log on much but after the first attack you and the moderators here slated and now you are stirring things up about her again with pics stolen from her site....well lets just say that much hatred is not a healthy thing.
posted Sat, Sep 12 2009, 1:29pm
Gawd your adorable! lol

There is no personal vendetta against her from me. I don't even know her. I realised that she stole pics from this site, claimed them to be her own pics, and after some digging, found out she stole alot more than just pics. She stole complete works froms others.

Did you know that she took the complete works of a researcher named Pearl Jo Prihoda, something that took years for Pearl to write, the PPIT papers, (it's about particle transparency), and claimed them as her own?

And as far doing the same thing she did with the pics from her site, I did not steal a pic and claimed it as my own. I said up front that this is a pic from her site, and I wanted if anyone knew what it was. Never did I claim it to be mine.

And as far as the Facebook page. You may have shut us down, but that's OK, because I still have EVERYTHING.

Have a wonderful day bendo!!!
posted Sun, Aug 30 2009, 10:11pm
From all these posts it sounds like we're ready for a full on war against this person!
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 8:36am
indeed...
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 11:01pm
That big old tank could run anybody down!
posted Mon, Aug 31 2009, 8:40am
Nutjobs are best ignored. You are giving the impression that her opinions matter by making a big deal out of it.

I don't know how much time, energy and perhaps money was wasted "exposing" Janice Carter and I'm not sure BF "research" is any better for it.

Close Window